Hooray for the non-photo blue pencil (that actually is so)

Discuss all topics related to sketching

Moderator:mdmattin

Rebecca
one of the regulars
Re: Hooray for the non-photo blue pencil (that actually is s

Post by Rebecca » Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:02 am

mdmattin wrote:Dear Ava,
I hope you stay on this forum. You raise interesting topics and I really like your artwork.

Matthew
+1
Rebecca

Alitogata
one of the regulars

Post by Alitogata » Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Rebecca wrote:
mdmattin wrote:Dear Ava,
I hope you stay on this forum. You raise interesting topics and I really like your artwork.

Matthew
+1
+1 too..
To tell you the truth I didn't really understand what was the reason for this announcement. I overpassed it because I assumed that it had to do with something that you've discussed earlier.
I can't see why someone would like to abandon a discussion board for a graphite lead.

Rebecca
one of the regulars

Post by Rebecca » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:10 pm

avajarvis wrote:...I'm sorry I ever brought this topic up. It was unwise of me to do so, and I think I really should just not be on forums.
I feel for your regrets, as you state them. We take enormous risk when we submit our journey for public response. As a member of that public, and as a fellow artist, I forlornly acknowledge that Understanding is not instant. If only we could from-the-start-and-all-at-once know each other and ourselves completely -- and go from there!
I hope, if possible, you see we want to hear and understand your experience. We cannot know everything about you until we know everything about you. I believe that at its root, this a gentle forum.
Rebecca